recently, i've begun to feel like a fifth wheel. i have friends and i love them, don't get me wrong. but it's the twins, the couple, and me. i just don't have anyone to hang out with on a regular basis. sarah doesn't really have any time left for me; michael has, of course, sarah; and bethany has danielle and vice-versa. people have stopped asking how i am and i'd really like for them to ask. and when i say, "i'm fine," i'd really like them to know me well enough to tell me to stop lying. that'd be nice.
my life officially consists of: school, homework, checking email/facebook/blogs, and bed. my new pastime is grey's anatomy, which will quickly be exhausted. i don't have a life. and it's pathetic. right? or am i just having a pity party here? all i know is, life is icky. really really icky.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know you're not doing well :( Do
you want to try to hang out this weekend? I mean, I know I'm not a substitute for other high-schoolers but hey it's something to do other than homework!
Post a Comment